Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Football Invasion

Sports have taken over my life!  I realized as I looked at my old blog posts that the last post I made was just before the boys very FIRST football season ever.  Before that, we were oblivious to organized youth sports.  Now that I'm a full time football/wrestling/basketball/track mom.... In my spare time, I haven't been  taking time to blog.  I realized though that I had forgotten some of the crazy stories I had shared....  The crazy quotes, etc.  and it was soooo nice to look back on them.  Especially now that my oldest baby has a mustache.... And beard whiskers. 

So back to it I go!  Ready to document our adventures and misadventures in an attempt to capture every possible embarrassing moment and store it for future.....use.  Here we go again!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment