Thursday, June 16, 2011

Break Up Letter

Dear Beloved Pepsi,

You have been my best friend since childhood.  Thank you for comforting me when I was down, and for that tingly feeling that I get when I take a sip.  You've been good to me, however its just not working out between us.

You're making me fat, and giving me high blood pressure, rotting my teeth, and keeping me awake at night and sleepy in the morning.  Regretfully, we'll have to part ways.  I will miss you.... but only for awhile.  If you're sad, don't be... remember, it's not you..... it's me.

Remember Me Always,

Carrie



Day number 6 down!!  Almost an entire week Pepsi free.  I should say... soda free.  I only had a couple close calls but never gave in!  go me!  I even walked out of Wendy's today with a great big LEMONADE!!  Typically I would go out of my way to find a Wendy's because they have the LARGEST large drink EVER.... but I felt good sipping on my lemonade instead.

and now... off to Walmart to get some suspenders for Kyle.  He is playing Steve Erkle in a day camp skit.  This should be quite interesting......... Perhaps a story for another blog?  we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my WORD I am so proud of you! :) You might not feel better now...but you will soon!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete